Speaker Help

Reaction score
Hi there hope all is well, well as i have had the same speakers for about 8 years now i have decided it's time for me to get some new ones. i dont have abig a budget, only around £50 at the very maximum(obviously the less the better for me at the moment). I have been looking around and have some posibilities but have been unable to find any reviews on them.

I am looking for something which atleast has a sub with it, and if possible 5.1, obviously i'm not expecting the greatest sound on this budget. I want something which i could also maybe use with my TV for XBOX360 aswell, i have a samsung pebble.

any suggestions would be a big help and greatly appreciated, thankyou.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
For your budget this set by Creative are the best you're going to get as far as I can see.

Link

Postage will be around £7.00 on those making total cost around £55.00.

I'd go for the cheapest Logitech 5.1 myself but they're £70.00 plus postage.

You may save a few quid by shopping around, try e-buyer and aria for instance, or even PC World's collect at store arrangement, that would save on postage if they sell them at a decent price.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
For your budget you might even be better off going for a decent 2.1 system as opposed to the 5.1

As flopp's has already mentioned the Logitechs are good, as are the Creatives, I have a set of Creative Itrigue 3400's 2.1 and they are superb.

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
For your budget you might even be better off going for a decent 2.1 system as opposed to the 5.1

As flopp's has already mentioned the Logitechs are good, as are the Creatives, I have a set of Creative Itrigue 3400's 2.1 and they are superb.

yeah i was thinking 5.1 might have been ambitious, but always worth checking just incase as i have seen some for my price range but as i havent really tested anything myself or seen them working figured best to ask from people who may know better than me before parting with cash, thanks for the help so far guys, anymore still appreciated.

Last edited:

Ask a Question