sorting e-mail

Bushwhacker

When I sort e-mail according to the sender, the second priority is the
subject line (alphabetical). How do I change the second priority to be the
date?

mac

When I sort e-mail according to the sender, the second priority is the
subject line (alphabetical). How do I change the second priority to be the
date?

You can only sort by one column, ascending or descending.

Any other sort order that you see is pure coincidence.

Gary VanderMolen

I don't think it's coincidence. In my Windows Mail, when I sort by From, it
does a perfect secondary sort by Received date/time.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)