Sorry for my comments

Reaction score
I'm very sorry for my comments made on the mesh thread, i have decided that i'm going to take some "time out" from pcreview & also wait for others to have their input into the mesh thread.

I never set out to put make life difficult for Ian as the boss or the moderators in muckshifter, floppybootstomp or Adywebb. Just when dealing with this matter it does make my blood boil, so to speak.

Thanks, Murdoch.:wave:

Reaction score
You dont have to disappear because of it m8

I'm sure it's all forgotten about now anyway !!
Stop being daft ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments TriplexDread, Murdoch has blown his top now & knowing him he will have a few days off, may be a beer or two and be back to normal by the end of the week.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No need to take time off mate, as long as the mesh thread stays on topic thats fine, wouldn't want to lose a good member over this :thumb:

I didn't see the origional post, but I trust Mucks and Floppy and the thread seems back to normal now :)

I think everyone in the thread now knows to just keep mesh stuff on topic and we'll be able to help people out :user:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
murdoch, don't be a wazzock and git your ass back here :)

The comments I and others made in the biggest Mesh thread at PC Review were NOT aimed specifically at yourself, more at those who chose to enrol on the forum, blow steam, maybe be insulting then disappear forever.

We don't mind hosting grievances against any supplier as long as they're justified, the thread is kept orderly and nothing is posted which might be seen to be against the law and therefore may put PC Review at risk.

There ARE genuine grievances against Mesh and the threads addressing that subject on this Forum serve as genuine warning to prospective purchasers.

However, one can tire of a subject and one can tire especially of just hearing abuse after abuse after abuse, it wears thin after a little while, sorry.

I can understand the hurt, frustration, disappointment and anger allegedly suffered by many Mesh system purchasers and I sympathise with you all.

Anyway, all that we wanted to say about the Mesh threads has been said elsewhere, I think we all know the score.

Murdoch, you only been here three months but to my mind you're a valued member of this community and it's good to have you here, so don't be bloody stupid and get back.

(And that's as nice as I'm ever gonna get in one day...)

Reaction score
Cheers, just blew my top a bit.
Have had a beer or 2 so back to normal, or a normal as i can get:lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Awww mate you want a group hug ;)
oh gawd ... that's all we need ... big, sweaty men hugging one another. :rolleyes:

oh, 'ang on a mo' ... they do that anyway and call it Football.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Aww go on - you know you want one really :p
No! I have my pitch-fork handy, i'm a dab hand using it! Well ok apart from throwing it away to oneside last year, to impress one of exmoors friends & put it straight through her car window!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Group hugs are purely for those males whose feminine side takes precedence, history professors and traffic wardens.

The rest of of us slap each other about a bit, smile, laugh, burp then drink beer.

And so shall it always be ;)

Reaction score
Everyone has a feminine side. Especially those that pluck their nasal hair "OUCH Flippin heck"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi murdoch :)

I have just caught up on the posts made over the last few days on the scappy thread. I would just like to say that, despite possible gossip, I am prepared to give a fellow Mesh Victim a consoling hug after such a traumatic experience. Having said that, it comes as a tremendous relief to read that you are declining such consolation :D

On the serious subject of Mesh, I think all Mesh Victims would agree how fortunate we are to have this Forum where we are given such freedom to "let off steam", post our nightmare experiences, make our criticisms and have the occasional laugh. Even though this is the way I feel, I transgress the Forum Guidelines on occasions, because the way Mesh Customer Service treat you with such utter contempt does make it very difficult to control yourself even many months afterwards. So I understand exactly how you feel mate :thumb:

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Regards,
MeshVictim :)

P.S. If you want Professor Rozentalis's phone number just ask.

Ask a Question