My comments

Reaction score
I would like to apologize to "itsme" for semi-hijacking his thread yesterday on the subject "UK Troops in Iraq". It was wrong of me to do so, i just felt i could not abstain on such a motive issue & wanted to make my comment.

I shall in future count to 100 before doing so & i'm sorry for any offence to itsme, other forum users & those in-charge of the forum.

Regards
Murdoch

Reaction score
Lets put it behind us & move on, we all have valuable comments to make on an assortment of different & difficult subjects on this forum:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, I think its a subject that everyone will have strong views on - its hard not too either way. No harm done :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Murdock I'm sure itsme hasn't taken any offence - he's made of tough stuff, and likewise I'm sure no-one else has been offended :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Murdock - you should have a chat with Cirianz and Flops about having 'discussions' over this kind of subject over at BBF - yours was at the pussy end of the scale I can assure you ;)

:D

Reaction score
I think Murdoch worries that he sometimes he opens his mouth before he engages his brain or in somecases sends the email, then worries, Exmoor can explain in more detail about the "Murdoch way" of doing things:rolleyes:

Reaction score
feckit said:
I think Murdoch worries that he sometimes he opens his mouth before he engages his brain or in somecases sends the email, then worries, Exmoor can explain in more detail about the "Murdoch way" of doing things:rolleyes:
Murdoch is a man of many talents, mostly involving games to be played after drinking many pints! He does run a business but gets others to chase up the non-payers as he is to nice to people who owe money. You ask him to get you a cheap lawn mower, he comes back with a goat!! Above all he is a good bloke who worries a bit that he may offend someone, my wife say's he offends her often, so he must be doing something right:rolleyes:

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Murdock - you should have a chat with Cirianz and Flops about having 'discussions' over this kind of subject over at BBF - yours was at the pussy end of the scale I can assure you ;)

Shut up :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif
Well one things for sure - most of the folks over at BitBenderForums.com ;) could probably do with visiting that Behavioral and Brain Functions site for advice....

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
laughingsmiley.gif
Well one things for sure - most of the folks over at BitBenderForums.com ;) could probably do with visiting that Behavioral and Brain Functions site for advice....

From he who fits in so well there.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question