Sony Laptop

Reaction score
Well, as some of you may know, ive already moaned a lot about my broken sony laptop, the DVD writer broke after 12 weeks, but because i was in Australia they wouldn't repair it. Anyway, i called them up now that im back home, and fair play to them, they picked it up on Friday and i got it back the following Wednesday.

All seems to be working fine so far, just thought i would give praise where it's due. If it all goes wrong, i'll let you know!! ;-)

Bodhi

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Thats good service bodi - puts some others to shame :thumb:

*Mesh strangely comes to mind :rolleyes:

Reaction score
good welcome back home Bodhi

how was it down there then?
miss it?

yer good to hear your laptop is well too!

Reaction score
Yes mate, miss it big time, its just amazing in oz. I emplore all of you to move to australia right now!! Only if we added all our qualifications and experience together we probably still wouldnt pass Australian immigration!! haha. Maybe if we all claimed benefits and caused riots we could go..............hmmmmm. hehe.

Yeah, nice to be back mate, but im def gonna try and get back over in the long term.

Ask a Question