Someone wants to marry me!

Reaction score
Well what a lucky chap i am, seems someone wants to marry me!
Yes a lovely lady from the Ukraine has emailed me asking to meet me & wants to have a relationship with a like minded person like me!
Seems my new ‘girlfriend’ wants me to help her get the right papers to come to the UK.

Oh love is so great…………….....................…………...hold on all she really wants is a UK passport!!

But how shall i break the bad news to her without breaking her heart?

2 words & one ends in Off i think!!!

Reaction score
I think you should dump her already..Seems she is cheating on you already, well thinking of it anyway..I recived an e-mail last night saying similar to what you got..

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I think you should dump her already..Seems she is cheating on you already, well thinking of it anyway..I recived an e-mail last night saying similar to what you got..
Oh but this could be 3rd time happy.:rolleyes:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Get her on 2 month trial..then when visa expires ..boot her out :)

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Oh Sh*t, you mean they don't?

No they don't..But I have found leaving a buldging wallet with credit cards laying around always restores the trial to how the trial was first picked up..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
bloody politics..give me her details and i will sort out a week in Rhyl for you :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Rush said:
bloody politics..give me her details and i will sort out a week in Rhyl for you :)

I would take her on, but...............Rhyl???????

Ask a Question