subject.

From: Stephen Lebans - view profile
Date: Thurs, Mar 7 2002 9:52 am
Email: "Stephen Lebans" <[email protected]>
Groups: microsoft.public.access.activexcontrol,
microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted, microsoft.public.access.reports
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Here's a SNIPof code from an older project of mine. It is referencing a
seperate Form and a ListBox control holding the SNAPSHOT filename so
adjust as requried.

' Set the path to load the exported Snapshot Report
'Follow this example exactly as per the MS KB
Forms!frmctl.ctlsnp.Object.SnapshotPath = "File://C:\windows\temp" & "\"
& List0 & ".snp"

' Do nothing until the Snapshot control
' has loaded the entire Snapshot Rrport
Do While Forms!frmctl.ctlsnp.Object.ReadyState <> 4
DoEvents
Loop

--

HTH
Stephen Lebans

Thanks! I couldn't find this info anywhere!

Stephen Lebans said:
Set the SnapshotPath property. Here is a previous post of mine on this
subject.