Skype?

Reaction score
Now on Skype at long last with a budget camera/microphone combo.
Already been insulted by one friend!:lol:
Do others use skype & what do you think of it?
Good or bad views??

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I use Skype to talk to my sister in Canada.

I also use it to talk to people "in game" in place of TeamSpeak.

altho' these days you wanna watch out the crap it wants to install on an update ... do not let it do it automatically ... it's free. :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Been using Skype since around 2006 to talk with family and friends all over the world.
Also use it for in game chat with some friends.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Haven't used Skype for about 8 years but when I did it was very good, had many free Transatlantic conversations. It would drop out sometimes though. No idea what it's like now.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Never had the need to use Skype. Like Flops I used it when it was first launched, but the reception was poor, too many dropouts and disconnections, nowadays it should work flawlessly due to high speed connections available to most folks. I do not think I would use it though.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We use it for keeping in touch with family - especially the various nieces and nephews scattered around! My dad lives in Portugal so it's a nice way to 'see' each other. The other day we had a drink together :)

Ask a Question