Subject: Shutdown.exe
From: "Johnny Lingo" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 10/11/2004 11:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Can someone help refresh my memory of the command line syntax used to
remotely shutdown another computer using shutdown.exe?

Thanks!
At a command prompt type "shutdown". You will get a complete listing of the
command syntax.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***