Shops only closed for1 day!

Reaction score
Whats wrong with everyone the shops are only closed for 1 or 2 days!
Anyone would think it's a week!!!!
West End of London was manic this afternoon, why i came up no idea.
Needed to sort out some paperwork for some new kit coming in new year.:(

Not even thinking of going shopping tomorrow morning, but may try sainsburys in taunton at 03:00 on the way home though!!:lol:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Its not as if there weren't another 11 months in the year to prepare for this event :D

Reaction score
:( Know what you mean as my wife is one of the last minute shoppers it is murder in Maidstone and we had a terrific rain storm this afternoon for about 15 minutes and we got soaked. Bahh Humbug. But having said that in her defence she is working Christmas Day, Boxing Day and only has Fridays off a week so it is a bit difficult as she needs the car to get to work and we have no shops in the village and a non existent bus service.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well I must admit I went a bit mad, bought a can of mushroom soup, a packet of crunchy nut cornflakes and a wedge of stilton. My goodness.

As it's that time of year I have today carefully prepared the rock I intend to crawl under and stay put until Tuesday morning.

Reaction score
:D You realy know how to push the boat out then Tony:lol:I will come round your place with a packet of digestive biscuits and we could realy celebrate :D

Reaction score
Been up to see a friend near Wentworth & the nearestl ASDA was very busy even at 9pm! It's crazy how much food will be wasted over the next few days by people panic buying.:mad:
Done all my shopping just got to get petrol & top up fluids on the car.:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well I must admit I went a bit mad, bought a can of mushroom soup, a packet of crunchy nut cornflakes and a wedge of stilton. My goodness.

As it's that time of year I have today carefully prepared the rock I intend to crawl under and stay put until Tuesday morning.

:thumb: :lol: :thumb:

Ask a Question