Back from ECTS!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Matt and myself ventured off to ECTS this morning from Manchester to London at 7:30AM...

ECTS was nothing special, although we did catch a glimpse of a few interesting hardware developments hitting the shelves in the next few month which will be of interest. (some VERY good speakers and a new S3 card (it looks good, really!)).

Matt also came up with the best chat-up line of the day, all of which will be revealed in the article to follow!

I managed to play Doom III against "the best gamer in the world", called Fatal1ty, in the middle of Leicester Square. Over the course of the day, lots of 5 people were selected from a raffle to play him. Having played Doom III for 10 mins and playing against the best gamer in the world, you can guess the score (6-0). Although I did come close to killing him once ;) Had I won, that would have been £1000! In the end, I won a small optical mouse for giving it my best shot!

Plenty of pics in an article tomorrow :)

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys had fun...!

I have always wanted to ask this question... What does the 'H' stand for in Matt Jason H?

I am assumung you mean this Matt?

Reaction score
Ian never mind... I bet you could beat Fatal1ty... At Scrabble... or Bingo!.... Hands Down!... :)

Reaction score
you should have seen if the cheat "IDDQD" from Doom 2 worked then you would have turned the score around...

Also "IDKFA" for unlimited weapns and "IDCLIP" to walk through walls...

Man its been what 5 years since i played that game and i still remember the cheats!

Ask a Question