sending an email to someone with a military email

connors grandma

my email to my cousin on a military post says that i need to have
authenication to send it, do i have to call fios to send it

Gary VanderMolen

That depends on what the exact error message is saying.
Try this:
Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

If you continue to get an error message when you try to send,
right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"connors grandma" wrote in message
my email to my cousin on a military post says that i need to have
authenication to send it, do i have to call fios to send it

1

1 3v 4 2 r m g