Secure your WiFi

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Just as well VR and I managed to persuade ItsMe to secure his network earlier this week!:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So many open access points round here ;) If I were evil I'd pool them all together and have a 10Mbps connection ;)

(unfortunatly I'm not though!)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You just beat me to it Itsme.... :)

Unfortunately, it would have been me asking the questions..... :blush:

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
You just beat me to it Itsme.... :)

Unfortunately, it would have been me asking the questions..... :blush:

So I am not alone in this world :D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
itsme said:
Nope! it was Ady and yourself that persuaded me :thumb: now let me out of these chains will you:D:D
Oops, sorry Ady, brain just went into re-boot mode and failed to load long -term memory functions! Humble apologies to Ady, and brownie points to ItsMe for spotting the deliberate mistake in this year's festive competition!

*Wipes brow, smiles, and thinks he might have got away with it*

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
itsme said:
I won! I won!:D
Whats the prize? whats the prize? :D
First prize in the year's festive competition is a week's holiday at a luxury hotel of your choice ........ in Caerphilly!:thumb:

Second prize is TWO week's holiday in the same hotel ....:)

You don't even want to know what the third prize is!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
CITech said:
First prize in the year's festive competition is a week's holiday at a luxury hotel of your choice ........ in Caerphilly!:thumb:

Second prize is TWO week's holiday in the same hotel ....:)

You don't even want to know what the third prize is!:rolleyes:

Third prize a day out in Newport :D no that would be spoiling me:D I will take the first prize :p

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
CITech said:
Oops, sorry Ady, brain just went into re-boot mode and failed to load long -term memory functions! Humble apologies to Ady, and brownie points to ItsMe for spotting the deliberate mistake in this year's festive competition!

*Wipes brow, smiles, and thinks he might have got away with it*

Nope my all seeing eye has spotted it - expect a lawsuit in the post shortly:mad:

:D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Nope my all seeing eye has spotted it - expect a lawsuit in the post shortly:mad:

:D
Lawsuit? I've got a grey suit, and several blue ones, but not a law suit. Is that what you have to wear when your visit the magistrate?:D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
CITech said:
Lawsuit? I've got a grey suit, and several blue ones, but not a law suit. Is that what you have to wear when your visit the magistrate?:D

Yep, but don't bother wearing a shirt - I'm gonna be taking that off your back as well:p

Ask a Question