Searching for my own Messages

Tom _Hyde

A few weeks ago I was given some information which allowed me to open any
Newsgroup and select only my own messages, unfortunately I have forgotten
how to do it. I have searched through the Help and Tools topics but have
been unable to trace the procedure. Could anybody help me with this
problem?

Malke

Tom said:
A few weeks ago I was given some information which allowed me to open any
Newsgroup and select only my own messages, unfortunately I have forgotten
how to do it. I have searched through the Help and Tools topics but have
been unable to trace the procedure. Could anybody help me with this
problem?

Go to Google Groups Advanced Search and constrain the search to your
name, the newsgroup(s) you think you posted in, your language, a time
frame, etc.

Malke

Nepatsfan

In
Tom _Hyde said:
A few weeks ago I was given some information which allowed me
to open any
Newsgroup and select only my own messages, unfortunately I
have forgotten
how to do it. I have searched through the Help and Tools
topics but have
been unable to trace the procedure. Could anybody help me
with this
problem?

In Outlook Express you can filter the list of messages to view
only threads you've posted a message to by clicking View on the
toolbar at the top of the window and selecting Current View ->
Show Replies to my Messages. You can also hit the Ctrl + H key
combination to toggle this feature on or off.

If this isn't the answer you were looking for you might want to
post your question to the Outlook Express newsgroup.

Good luck

Nepatsfan