Samsung Galaxy S3

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Just got my new Samsung Galaxy S 3 today. Lovely little phone. But its going to take some getting used to after having an iPhone for so long. IOS was much easier to navigate around :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats :)

What's the PC > Android software interface like? Is there something similar to iTunes?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
You can use Samsung Kies, which is crap, or was when i last used it. Otherwise its drag and drop. Which works well, just like a removable storage device.

I used to love Android, but iOS is so much nicer.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Congrats :)

What's the PC > Android software interface like? Is there something similar to iTunes?

You can use Samsung Kies, which is crap, or was when i last used it. Otherwise its drag and drop. Which works well, just like a removable storage device.

I used to love Android, but iOS is so much nicer.

Samsung Kies as V_R said. And V_R it's still crap. Installed it and un-installedit nearly as quick. Drag and drop is much easier. I think IOS is much easier to use for sure. The Samsung is way to sensitive when typing messages etc and I am having diffculty finding apps that are on the phone already. At least with IOS everything was clear.
But at the end of the day I am not complaining. I's a super quick phone, with a good camera. I also went down a different route with provider and got a contract with TalkTalk mobile. I got a free phone with 300 minutes + 3000 texts + 1 gig data for £30 a month

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
ED, one thing i used to use when i was using android was this - http://www.appbrain.com/ Though looking at the store now, i dont think you need it anymore? I used to use appbrain to reload apps after a fresh ROM install.

That plus Titanium Backup was a great combo when i was switching between ROM's every few days. :D

Ask a Question