Sad sad day.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
First America, Madrid now London?!
What the hell is going on!

makes you wonder whats going on in their heads when they do such a act.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
chrisimrie said:
My father was rushed off his feet on Thursday as he co-ordinates the whole response of the fire brigade in london.

There were only three of them on the desk where he works, but he had to make sure x was available and was put into the location it was most needed etc.

At one point they did run out of resources and had to get new fire engines out with trade plates on them as they hadn't even been registered.

Everything happened just as planned and arrived where needed.

Made him realise what his job is for though when things like this happen.

He works @ AssetCo in Reading, they co-ordinate and monitor all of the london fire brigade and metropolitan police force.
Despite the terrible occurances of the day, it is reassuring to know that there are people around such as your father to deal with these things as best they can. I wholeheartedly agree with the primeminister (not very often I would say that) when he says that the London energency services all did a amazing job!
]I just hope they catch the individuals responsible!

Reaction score
America Got the brute of it all.. ow we are trying to stop this Crap and hopefully we do makes me sad to think what this worlds coming to.. Makes me wounder how safe we really can be in our homes. Over in Irag Americans are getting killed everyday by car bombs Because they are trying to protect others. We need to stop these Damned terroists are something bads gonna happen eventually which i dont like to say. One Leaders down we need to get more!!!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
My hubby is being dispatched to London Monday and Tuesday to assist with the ongoing work down there. Let's pray nothing else happens.......

Gabs x

Ask a Question