Sad sad day.

Reaction score
What a sad day for the United Kingdom, it makes my blood boil seeing all those innocent people killed or maimed, makes you wonder if we should be so tolerant.

My deepest sympathy to all those families effected by today’s events in London.

:(

Reaction score
The *******.

We all suspected the french, but Al Quaida have claimed responsibilty.

My symathy offered to all who were caught up in the blasts.

Reaction score
All i can say is what a week, Live 8, G8, Olypics and now this. My mum is still in london but she is fine but my throughts are with friends and family still unsure if there loved ones are safe and to anyone who has lost someone.

Also would like to say brave to Tony Blair and the mayor there speaches made me proud to be britsh.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It makes me so sad that some idiots believe innocent lives should be sacrificed in order to make their point. I hope life gives them everything they deserve

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
It makes me so sad that some idiots believe innocent lives should be sacrificed in order to make their point. I hope life gives them everything they deserve

The old saying [what goes around-comes around] I hope that is so in this case.

Reaction score
Very Sad Day

With all the death and destruction goin on around the world, why do these idiots think its clever to maim and kill innocent people goin around their daily business, it's totally horrific, and I hope they get what they deserve.

My heart goes out to all the families who have had someone killed or injured.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
My thoughts are with everyone involved in this, and the superb job the emergancy services have done to keep things running smoothly. Everyone kept calm and organised for the most part, which seems to have helped things greatly.

I hope those involved get whats coming to them :mad:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
My deepest sympathies to all those families effected by the events that took place in London today.

Reaction score
Genius Pc's said:
Lets hope that is over now and there will be no more bombings to follow

As long as those IDIOTS are around you must be on your guard.

Reaction score
It's a sad sad sad day!

I feel very angry and bitter!

Yet again it looks like the work of Islamic Terrorists/Extremists!!!!
B*******! When will these people learn!?

Reaction score
i just dont see the point! what must be going through there heads... sick minded people ! ... my dad was in london today, luckily he wasnt near any of the bombings at the time....

my sympathies for the friends and families or more that have lost a loved one

Last edited:
Reaction score
That makes me very sad and angry too. :mad:
My thoughts are with everyone involved in London terrorist attack.
Hope that will never happen again in Europe.

Reaction score
07.07.05 A day never to be forgotten. Indeed, a very sad day. How much longer does the world wait to take retaliatory steps against this murdering mob. I think now is a fine time to take some "action against terrorism".

If anybody would like to know what I would do, they can ask me personally.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I too send my thoughts and sympathies to everyone affected by this terrible tragedy. Having a husband who works within the emergency services and has been very affected (professionally) today by events, it leaves me very very sad about the cruelty that some people can perpetrate. Only on Tuesday this week, I was in Kings X and Russell Square, that's scary to be honest.

Love, prayers and thoughts

Gabriella x

Reaction score
I was in London all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Thank god my shows weren't put back!

Reaction score
Hmmmm im also sad to hear what happened, Hopefully they get what they deserver but the terroists love to kill innocent people that what they do. ive seen it everyone has on 9/11. They need to be stoped and hopefully we will do it My prayers go out to everyone involved and there familys.

Reaction score
My father was rushed off his feet on Thursday as he co-ordinates the whole response of the fire brigade in london.

There were only three of them on the desk where he works, but he had to make sure x was available and was put into the location it was most needed etc.

At one point they did run out of resources and had to get new fire engines out with trade plates on them as they hadn't even been registered.

Everything happened just as planned and arrived where needed.

Made him realise what his job is for though when things like this happen.

He works @ AssetCo in Reading, they co-ordinate and monitor all of the london fire brigade and metropolitan police force.

Reaction score
chrisimrie said:
My father was rushed off his feet on Thursday as he co-ordinates the whole response of the fire brigade in london.

There were only three of them on the desk where he works, but he had to make sure x was available and was put into the location it was most needed etc.

At one point they did run out of resources and had to get new fire engines out with trade plates on them as they hadn't even been registered.

Everything happened just as planned and arrived where needed.

Made him realise what his job is for though when things like this happen.

He works @ AssetCo in Reading, they co-ordinate and monitor all of the london fire brigade and metropolitan police force.
A job well done I would say!:thumb:

Ask a Question