    --
    Thanks again for your help.
    akm (XPpro,SP-2,IE-7,Office2003)

    akm, Oct 16, 2009

  2. "akm" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How to avoid the subject error message, or is it not worth 'fixing' ?
    > --
    > Thanks again for your help.
    > akm (XPpro,SP-2,IE-7,Office2003)

    C:programFiles\IE\IE.exe R6025 is not a native Windows program. It is either
    something you loaded yourself, or malware, or a virus. Check the post with
    the subject "What is HKLMU.exe", posted here a few hours ago, for advice on
    how to deal with this situation.

    Pegasus [MVP], Oct 16, 2009

  3. akm

    Jim Guest

    On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:38:01 -0700, akm
    <> wrote:

    >How to avoid the subject error message, or is it not worth 'fixing' ?

    As the subject is cut off ..........................

    Jim, Oct 17, 2009
  4. akm

    Rey Santos Guest

    Fix Runtime Errors in Internet Explorer