Repair Windows Movie Maker 2

Reaction score
Hi there,

It seems that this issue is rather old, but I'm just in the middle of it right now. I've read just about all Papa John stuff, and along his instuctions, followed this thread with the slightest detail (with the exception of going back to restore point since I do not have one), but had no luck! My MM will not add any text animation what so ever (no errors in runnign MM or registering the dlls). All that happens after putting in some text and clicking Done, is nothing happens. I've seen a video demo of how it all should work, and as I try it, there's not two horizontal split boxes for putting in text, but only one. And if I click to select my animation, there's an empty list to pick one.

One difference with you guys might be the localized installation (Finnish) of XP, but I've heard it works with someone around here. I will be able to test the regional settings (desimal separators etc.) next week on a English installation of XP at work.

Waiting to here from you,
Petteri

Last edited:

Ask a Question