Removing Java

Reaction score
Hey guys-

I'm having some trouble trying to remove Java off my computer completely. I'm not sure what's wrong but I can't reinstall Java from the website. When i go to Add/Remove Programs, the only Java related program is "Java(TM) 6 Update 13" and whenever I click remove it says, "Fatal error during installation". If anyone can help me get Java working on my computer again, PLEASE, help! This has been frustrating me for days.

Other info -
Mozilla Firefox
I have a normal (C:) drive but an internal (E:) drive as well (memory purposes), don't know if this matters.
If you need any other info to help, ill do my best to answer your questions.

-Thanks in advance, RockinTama.-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok yeah I think i got rid of all Java related files but whenever i go to the Java website and download the newest version, it says the download was interrupted.

Reaction score
RockinTama said:
Ok yeah I think i got rid of all Java related files but whenever i go to the Java website and download the newest version, it says the download was interrupted.

Maybe something to do with your connection timing out....

Ask a Question