Remove-it v 14 released

pcbutts1

Remove-it version 14 has just been released. New features now include LSP
fix, TCP/IP stack corruption repair built-in. Automatic reboot, Host file
update, Internet Explorer repair, home page reset fix, desktop background
reset fix, Version 14 now has over 5000 signatures to remove All variants
of Rogue scanners, Desktop/Homepage Hijackers, Trojans, Codec's, and related
Malware/Spyware. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still
required.
First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email
link on the bottom of the page to receive the software. It also blocks
newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker.

What's in a Name?

"pcbutts1" <[email protected]> after much thought,came
up with this jewel in
Remove-it version 14 has just been released. New features now
include LSP fix, TCP/IP stack corruption repair built-in.
Automatic reboot, Host file update so I stop you from viewing what
others say about me!, Internet Explorer repair, home
page reset fix, desktop background reset fix, Version 14 now has
over 5000 signatures to remove All variants of Rogue scanners,
Desktop/Homepage Hijackers, Trojans, Codec's, and related
Malware/Spyware. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is
still required.
First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use
the email link on the bottom of the page to receive the software.
It also blocks newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker.

I feel slighted....

Here are some thoughts from real people.
http://www.besttechie.net/2006/09/07/pcbutts1-back-at-it/
http://www.atribune.org/Blog/?p=16
http://www.viruslist.com/en/weblog?weblogid=197597102
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/securityblog/2006/09/07/pcbutts1what-
a-royal-pain-in-the-butt/
http://msmvps.com/blogs/spywaresucks/archive/2006/09/08/I-do-believe-
PCBUTTS1-has-finally-lost-the-plot.aspx
http://www.digg.com/security/PCButts1_Under_Attack
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/pcbutts1.com
http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/PCBUTTS.TXT

max

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
Remove-it version 14 has just been released

What he doesn't mention is that it blocks reputable malware removal
tools, making it a threat to your system, it also is hosted on his site
with his self made collection of porn about people he doesn't like
because they've exposed him - and he really likes to be exposed.

Just look at the link in my sig if you don't believe me.

Oh, and he'll tell you abound a new feature, directed to HACK MS Outlook
Usenet access where he blocks posts from people that have exposed his
sick porno hosting website that he directs you too.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

lanic

Oh, and he'll tell you abound a new feature, directed to HACK MS Outlook
Usenet access where he blocks posts from people that have exposed his
sick porno hosting website that he directs you too.

ANY non kooks here at all?

Leythos

ANY non kooks here at all?

If you consider downloading what is suggested as anti-malware code from
a porno hosting site, from a suspected hack, and warning people about it
to be a kook think, then I bet not.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

lanic

If you consider downloading what is suggested as anti-malware code from
a porno hosting site, from a suspected hack, and warning people about it
to be a kook think, then I bet not.

Sure, but seems to me that those exposing a kook/hack are usually their
colegues. "Exposed to Kids" LOL

Leythos

Sure, but seems to me that those exposing a kook/hack are usually their
colegues. "Exposed to Kids" LOL

So, are you just a kid yourself? If you consider that exposing kids to
PORN is a crime, it makes anything else he does very suspect, and if you
take into account his ethics history, there is no reason to trust
anything he says anywhere.

He doesn't even tell you upfront that his hack tool will block access to
malware removal tools from reputable sites and doesn't often tell you
that it will screw with your Outlook Express to block posts from me -
provided he doesn't screw up anything else in Outlook Express. He also
doesn't have a web page detailing the workings/functions of the tools
and you have to email him for a password - because he thinks that it
protects him from the owners of the code he's copied and claimed is his.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

lanic

So, are you just a kid yourself? If you consider that exposing kids to
PORN is a crime, it makes anything else he does very suspect, and if you
take into account his ethics history, there is no reason to trust
anything he says anywhere.

Of course. There is no reason to trust anyone more then he deserves.
Internet and posting history is here for everyone's convinience.
Hell you can still get a multi_av specimen from a Davide's misfortuned
site or browse through it like it was still alive.
http://web.archive.org/web/20070219173554rn_1/www.ik-cs.com/v2/got-a-virus.htm
What ever the case, he's a real piece of work, I'm sure you are too ;)
Fascinating stuff, it reads as a good crime story.

Porn Exposed to Kids ;))

Leythos

Of course. There is no reason to trust anyone more then he deserves.
Internet and posting history is here for everyone's convinience.
Hell you can still get a multi_av specimen from a Davide's misfortuned
site or browse through it like it was still alive.

Dave Lipman's tools:
Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1 that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Dustin Cook

Disgusting? now this is disgusting

Ehm.. Dude, I swear.. I'm not eating at Burger King or Mcdonalds ever
again.

As a side note, You are one sick ****ing dude.. seriously. To collect the
material you needed to put that piece together, shit man, you need serious
****ing help.

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: (e-mail address removed)

Leythos

As a side note, You are one sick ****ing dude.. seriously. To collect the
material you needed to put that piece together, shit man, you need serious
****ing help.

Just look at the PORNO on his website, he's absolutely a sick MF. Only a
really ill person could pirate parts of porn from others and then want
to edit them and then claim they were his own works - and he doesn't
even protect kids from being exposed to it.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Leythos said:
Just look at the PORNO on his website, he's absolutely a sick MF.
Only a really ill person could pirate parts of porn from others and
then want to edit them and then claim they were his own works - and
he doesn't even protect kids from being exposed to it.

Leythos,

You'd do a lot better if you would just stick to the real
issue--intellectual property theft, because the whole <screaming>
**PORNO** </screaming> schtik is making you look just a teensy bit
obsessive. I understand your point, but the internet is full of erotica
and pornography, and the likelihood of any kids clicking on pcbutts'
links is slim to none (leaning towards none).

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

AUK Galactic Killfile, 15 May 2007
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/23766545e259d53c
Winner, Golden Killfile, April 2007
Co-Office Holder, Ministry of Circle Jerks, April and May 2007
Member, Human O-Ring Society, March 2003
NCB#16 BJDS#2 INAC#77 PSLCK#1 SBG#1 A-29204

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

yomama

Ehm.. Dude, I swear.. I'm not eating at Burger King or Mcdonalds ever
again.

As a side note, You are one sick ****ing dude.. seriously. To collect the
material you needed to put that piece together, shit man, you need serious
****ing help.

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: (e-mail address removed)
Web...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
Pad...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
PGP...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt

He knows he needs help he obviously doesn't care. All he knows is to
lie.

Leythos

Leythos,

You'd do a lot better if you would just stick to the real
issue--intellectual property theft, because the whole <screaming>
**PORNO** </screaming> schtik is making you look just a teensy bit
obsessive. I understand your point, but the internet is full of erotica
and pornography, and the likelihood of any kids clicking on pcbutts'
links is slim to none (leaning towards none).

Yea, I could, but that would mean that I should/must ignore the ethical
issue of him pointing kids and grannies to his porno hosting site,
something that a real malware fighter would never do. Most of the people
that get suckered by him are surprised to learn about his filth and
never go back to his site again - and they seem to spread the word on
their own :)

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

joe black

Rhonda Lea Kirk said:
You'd do a lot better if you would just stick to the real
issue--intellectual property theft, because the whole <screaming>
**PORNO** </screaming> schtik is making you look just a teensy bit
obsessive. I understand your point, but the internet is full of erotica
and pornography, and the likelihood of any kids clicking on pcbutts' links
is slim to none (leaning towards none).
Yes, there is a subjective limit to the number of times one can make a point
before one risks becoming overbearing.

Leythos

X-No- said:
Yes, there is a subjective limit to the number of times one can make a point
before one risks becoming overbearing.

yea, but like community service announcements, it's worth the risk.

--

Leythos said:
yea, but like community service announcements, it's worth the risk.

Speaking as a denizen of his sig, as well as one of the subjects of his
"art," I respectfully disagree.

I think that making an issue of butts' petty little vengence just feeds
his glee at the repeated failures to shut him down. Fighting a genuine
ethical violation--the intellectual property theft--is a valid endeavor,
and I would suggest that soliciting donations on behalf of the victims
of that theft so that they can take him to court is the way to go. But
the incessant bitching and whining about "porn, porn, porn" removes the
focus from where it truly belongs. I suspect, too, that it has probably
put you in more than a few killfiles, because it's boring.

It's as I said before, the 'net is full of porn, and the potential for
children to be exposed to far worse than what is on butts' pages is
limitless. "Porn" is not the issue, Lethyos, even if it is a personal
issue for you.

Fight him where it hurts. Him, not you.