New Feature "Remove-it"

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker
in OE.

LOL, and so you have the right to make that decision for people stupid
enough to use your hack tool?

Do you also tell them that you block ethical and good malware tools
using your host file edits?

Do you also tell them about the porn you host on your website?

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

sittingduck

pcbutts1 said:
Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the
stalker in OE.

Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs? FFS.

Leythos

Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs? FFS.

LOL and not only that, but I only need to make a simple change and it
completely subverts his rule.

It's funny that he claims I'm a stalker and yet he's the one that goes
to extreme ends, website, pornography, starting a signature line with my
name in it, posting in groups I've never been to about me, etc.... It's
interesting to seem him describe his obsession with me while showing all
the signs of a perverted sick mind.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

Leythos

Hey, I just realized, it's going to impact all of 3 people. It's funny
that he would go to the trouble to be so obsessive.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

Red Rufus

Leythos said:
Hey, I just realized, it's going to impact all of 3 people. It's funny
that he would go to the trouble to be so obsessive.

You're a brilliant dancer, are you professional or is it just a hobby?

kurt wismer

pcbutts1 said:
Remove-it will now block newsgroup posts from the troll Leythos the stalker
in OE.

you couldn't just use a rule like a normal person? you had to build the
functionality into your greyware?

i don't suppose you've figured out a way to make google not return all
those unflattering hits about you, have you?

John Holmes

Leythos "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
(e-mail address removed) says... FFS.

LOL and not only that, but I only need to make a simple change and it
completely subverts his rule.

It's funny that he claims I'm a stalker and yet he's the one that goes
to extreme ends, website, pornography, starting a signature line with my
name in it, posting in groups I've never been to about me, etc.... It's
interesting to seem him describe his obsession with me while showing all
the signs of a perverted sick mind.

I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that ****chop Butts?
Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.
;-)

Leythos

I'm just curious. What did you do that aroused that ****chop Butts?
Aside, pr0n is OK, imho. I watch it all the time.

He was stealing code from MVP's and others and changing the credits
lines and then passing it off as His works. When he got busted for it
and then banned in the MS groups, and when he was exposed by a couple
vendors that posted he was not an approved mirror (which he claimed he
was), he went on this porno kick and started spreading crap. I had never
actually been in this specific group (24Hoursupport.HelpDesk) until I
learned he was talking trash about me here.

It was funny to watch the one author put bits of code in the scripts
that didn't relate to anything and then have them appear in butt's
stolen code.... After being exposed many times he started passwording
the stolen code he was passing off as his own, but he still provided the
password to people that were tracking his BS, and the tracking snipped
still appeared in his pirated code....

He's been reported, and the case has been well documented many times,
but the hosting company he uses seems to be immune to following US Laws
concerning Piracy or Porn (which he steals from others also).

After valid complaints where filed he even registered a website in my
honor, and he calls me obsessed :)

As long as he keeps including my name in his posts I'll keep defending
myself as I see fit, and until the site about me comes down I'm obliged
to warn people about him and his unethical actions.

Oh, and when the MVP's put his sites in their HOST file he retaliated
and edited the script to block all of the peoples sites that have
reported him for piracy. As best I can tell, since I don't look for him,
I've had at least 37 different people email me about his antics and
ethics....

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

pcbutts1

That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard. Your problem is that your
obsessed mind cannot comprehend that everything you think I am is wrong. You
just can't understand why your lies did not work when you filed those
complaints. Your sick brain thinks something is wrong with my ISP, NG
provider, and Hosting company because they won't listen to your rants. 4
DMCA complaints and nothing happened. Your obsessed mind won't know the
truth if it slapped you in the face. You are pissed because I ignore your
request for proof. You need to get off that high horse you think you are on
and stop thinking I owe you something. Your little sorry crybaby, obsessed,
stalking ass will die never knowing the truth. You are beneath me and always
will be. I do what I want when I want and there is not a damn thing you can
do about it except keep promoting my website.

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
I do what I want when I want

That's the only true thing you said in your post. It appears you just
want to pirate others works and to create PORN that you expose to kids.

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Leythos

pcbutts1 said:
That's exactly what it is you dipshit. It's for the newbie's who don't know
how and to just piss off the stalker.

You're the one stalking chap, you even block ethical and quality malware
removal tools using your hacked script.... Do you tell people that you
block ethical malware removal tools because you were offended when you
were busted for pirating it?

--
Leythos - (e-mail address removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

---Fitz---

pcbutts1 said:
That's exactly what it is you dipshit. It's for the newbie's who don't
know how and to just piss off the stalker.

The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,

You admit it's greyware? Honesty doesn't become you.

Dustin Cook

That's the biggest load of BS I have every heard. Your problem is that
your obsessed mind cannot comprehend that everything you think I am is
wrong. You just can't understand why your lies did not work when you
filed those complaints. Your sick brain thinks something is wrong with
my ISP, NG provider, and Hosting company because they won't listen to
your rants. 4 DMCA complaints and nothing happened. Your obsessed mind

Not entirely true. My DMCA complaint resulted in you removing my picture
that you didn't have permission to host. You followed up by temporarily
placing it on another site, until that one dropped it too.
won't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. You are pissed
because I ignore your request for proof. You need to get off that high

You have no proof to prove anything is actually yours. It's a well known
fact now that you have stolen much of the code you're trying to pass off
as your own. Your script intentionally blocks better programs when the
user is tricked into running the installer. You don't bother to mention
that, however. My program, BugHunter, is one of the ones you block
access to. What is your reason for this again? I suppose we could
compare features of your stolen script vs my actual executable program,
but what's the point?
horse you think you are on and stop thinking I owe you something. Your
little sorry crybaby, obsessed, stalking ass will die never knowing

Who's stalking who here? Nobody but you has a website domain dedicated
to a persons handle. Your the one who seems to get off on hosting
pornographic material and implying others are into beastiality when in
fact they are not. You have serious problems, and anyone dumb enough to
use that stolen material of yours deserves whatever problems they get
from it. That goes for the majority of your "advice" too.
the truth. You are beneath me and always will be. I do what I want

Not unless/until you learn to write applications, instead of
copy/pasting hacking scripts that aren't yours to begin with.
when I want and there is not a damn thing you can do about it except
keep promoting my website.

Shaming you into doing the right thing obviously doesn't work.
Contacting your ISP is a fruitless endeavor. That doesn't make what you
do right, however. It just makes you scummier.

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2c

Buffalo

sittingduck said:
Who the hell in their right mind uses OE besides idiots and noobs?
FFS.

You are just showing your ignorance. Do some research before you spout off.

Buffalo

Leythos said:
That's the only true thing you said in your post. It appears you just
want to pirate others works and to create PORN that you expose to
kids.

wOw! Following this thread is like listening to Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde
talking to each other.
Is this the case?? Leythos and PcButts are one and the same?? :)