Dave and his thieving ways

pcbutts1

I have no choice now but to conclude that David Lipman is a thief, as I have
always suspected. His site
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm is still down from that DMCA complaint
filed against it. The law states that the complainer has 12 to 14 days after
the takedown to file a formal court case of the violation. If no case is
filed then the site will be put back up. It has been well over 14 days so I
have to conclude that the complaint was real and filed and/or David can't
prove he did not steal it. And you all thought he was the NG god. He's
actually been doing that for years. I first noticed it when all of a sudden
one of his tools, the smitfraud one I think, started modifying the registry
the same way mine did. now somebody gave a sh*t and did something about it.
I just want all you non- believers to see just how easy it is to shut down a
website. Them trolls have been trying for 3 years now to shut me down but
because I am not a thief there is nothing they can do. How's that complaint
process coming Leythos? You told everybody your plan, why don't you tell
them how it failed. I really liked the part about going to my local police
department especially when you don't know me of where I live. Those links
you complained about are still up.

Leythos

I just want all you non- believers to see just how easy it is to shut
down a website. Them trolls have been trying for 3 years now to shut me
down but because I am not a thief there is nothing they can do. How's
that complaint process coming Leythos? You told everybody your plan, why
don't you tell them how it failed. I really liked the part about going
to my local police department especially when you don't know me of where
I live. Those links you complained about are still up.

Your piracy got the stolen code off the web, then you renamed it and you
still don't have it on the web, people have to email you to get it....

You complained, in a faked complaint, to a reputable host, that took down
the site of a reputable person, not sure why it's still down, seems a
shame that your actions, unethical, could do that. While your host, unless
provided a DMCA complaint, will not do anything about you - what do you
want to bet that they could put the site up by your host and it would
never get removed - since the text of the complaint failed against them
was false...

I didn't file the police complaint, been to busy and you don't have any
real part of my life, since you're just a little man I didn't take the
time yet, but I may when I have more time.

I'm doing a good enough job just showing others what you steal from other
sites (your own links prove that statement) and host claiming they are
yours....

So, keep going, everyone knows who the good guys are, who the bad guys
are, and you're nickname is still banned on all of the Microsoft Usenet
sites for piracy (but you can't explain that away).....

Enjoy your unthical actions, there is always a price, you will pay it
eventually.

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

Leythos

So your answer is that you are a liar, a fake, a stalker, troll, and an
idiot. Just like I thought.

Nope, I didn't hide anything, not lied once, nothing fake here, and you
are the stalker - you keep calling me to defend myself against your lies
and you even have gone and created a domain name about me because of your
stalking ways, and it seems that you don't think and have never thought.

*** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
website ***
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

Tx2

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:19:06 -0700 pcbutts1
from the village of (e-mail address removed)
felt we might be interested in the following...

I have no choice now but to conclude

oh do get a ****ing life you boring little creep!

*plonk*

Tx2

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:58:23 -0500 Leythos
from the village of (e-mail address removed)
felt we might be interested in the following...

I'm doing a good enough job

[yawn]

*plonk*

Leythos

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:58:23 -0500 Leythos
from the village of (e-mail address removed)
felt we might be interested in the following...

I'm doing a good enough job

[yawn]

*plonk*

LOL - like it bothers me that someone that can on Transmit plonks me.