    I am just wondering. I was told that I can install Microsoft Office 3 times.
    So if I reinstall it as I describe above, does it count one time???

    Thank you.

    Guest, Jul 2, 2007

    Tom Serface Guest

    If the configuration of your computer hasn't changed it shouldn't count as a
    "new" activation. I think you're allowed to install Office on 2 different
    computers (like a desktop and a laptop). You could call Microsoft if you
    have any problems and they can reset your activation information so long as
    you have your CD key.

    Tom

    Tom Serface, Jul 3, 2007