Windows 10 Reinstalling Windows 10 after leaving LInux Roblolinux

Reaction score
Well after my adventure with Robolinux I decided to to reinstall Windows 10 but how to do as no DVD so decided to install my version of Windows 8.2 so here we go so far.
I installed Windows disc and what do I get Windows 8.1 64bit and now downloading all the updates which are quite a few as you may expect so I do not think I will be on W10 until next week. :eek::wall:
The surprising thing is that my log in screen is a picture of Lake Mead I had on the PC some months ago and now suddenly resurrected its self from nowhere!!!! I wonder what files and other info Microsoft has on me:confused::confused::confused::confused::user::user::user::nod::nod::nod::nod:

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
just like Linux, there is an ISO you can download and use to install Win 10 ... just make sure you use 32 bit for 32 bit version & 64bit for the 64 bit version.

That way you will not need to install 8.1/2/3 :)

don't tell anyone, but I have been using Win 10 on my main system since launch ... turned off the phone-home aspects.

Reaction score
Well, well, well, Just as I was reading Mr Mucks I got a notice from Microsoft that the were updating my PC to windows 10 64 bit, they must have been reading my mind OOOR my posts:lol::lol::lol:

P.S.thanks Mr Mucks for the info

Reaction score
All done and dusted, but all in the garden is rosey, not sure about the PC though:confused:but keep your fingers crossed :thumb::user:

Ask a Question