Windows 10 Mixed results with with Windows 10

Reaction score
As some of you know I have mixed results with operating systems as with my adventures with Linux, but that is enough of that.:p:blush::blush::blush:
Firstly with my PC sweet install with Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 to Windows smooth and easy no problems. The only thing I have noticed is that some of the software is a bit clunky e.g. Windows Media player not as easy to rip CD's as it was to do on previous Windows OS but otherwise not a bad OS.:nod:
Now my wife's PC absolutely hell she was running Windows 7 32bit all seemed to be going OK Windows 10 came up ok and on one of its reboots then I lost everything and the screen was searching for a signal Analogue or Digital and the PC has died ether it coincidental that the PC has blown a component on the motherboard, but the little power lights on the Motherboard are on and so are the fans, luckily I have a friend who is a Mirosoft technician is coming round this afternoon to have a look, but have a gut feeling I will be looking for another PC for her:cry::cry::cry::blush::blush::blush:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'd advise not upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10, 7 is not broken. On the other hand, if you are using Win 8-8.1, then you should benefit from the upgrade.

MS need to address the things they break from 7 to 10 ... hopefully, soon! :)

Reaction score
Sorry it was my fault I had not seated the in correctly, after kicking the cat and spitting out my dummy on checking the RAM sticks I found I had put in the wrong RAM sticks in and had not clicked in on one side:blush::blush:Now she runs as sweet as a nut:lol::lol::lol:

Reaction score
Glad to report Both PC's running as sweet as a nut:thumb::thumb:. Now ripping all my CD's onto my PC.

Ask a Question