Windows XP Registry Cleaner/Fixer

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Let me know if this fixes everything guys - I will submit this bug to MS as I think its something worth looking at... basic HTML code shouldn't crash a browser :)
Never crashed my Browser ... but then I use a proper browser. :p

Since when has IE adhered to any HTML standards, apart from their own. :D

laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
straitjacket

Ian Cunningham said:
Problem found! It was Murdoch's sig (not you're fault don't worry).

There were too many incorrect font settings that arrose from lots of sig changes - vBulletin hides tags as part of the security, so they can't be removed. Loads had built up and caused this, so I've had to remove the sig - you can re-add it again and it will be fine :)

Let me know if this fixes everything guys - I will submit this bug to MS as I think its something worth looking at... basic HTML code shouldn't crash a browser :)
Woooh famous for all the wrong reasons, hope all is ok for you all, anyone still need my straitjacket:D

Reaction score
All's well

Well good to hear all is ok now Ian, thought my pc was seriously screwed up for a while. Cheers for all the advice everyone:thumb: Cheers for the offer Murdoch, very nearly needed it yesterday:thumb: :lol:

Ask a Question