Ready for a laugh?

Reaction score
I got home from my parents about 3:30 this afternoon with Lucas. Got heating on settled down had a play with his toys be for tea then had his bath before bed.

I looked out the window abotu 6:45 and see Renault Clio parked bumper to bumper with my car and think what the hell thats close. Then I notice a young girl looking at my mates car (i have it while mine gets repaired) So next thing is she in her hand bag and takes out a camera phone andf takes a picture of both cars very close together. I open windows and say "excuse me why are you taking a picture of tht car"

she replies "Because you have hit my car with your bumper while i was parked and i want proof".

Both cars were front bumper to front bumper BTW

To which I replied "HAHA i dont think so sweetheart its been parked there for three hours and your car was no where present until recently"

I Laughed as she drove away and gave me the V

I was like WTF!!!!!

I think she had been into shop and left her handbrake off and it had rolled into my car and she is now trying to blame me. How dishonest is she. She better hadn't park there again. Of course her word agaisnt mine. ANd if i had hit her car when she took a photo can she explain the frost on my windscreen if I ahad only just parked up PMSL Stupid cow

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just been into shop next door and asked if they have her on security cameras going into shop about 6:40 - 6:45 ish. She is gonna check later when she gets home

Gave owner a rough description of her

Some women Haha. Now I know why i'm single.......

Reaction score
Fecking cheek of it...But you get some that will try anything..She probs bumped her car into somebody else altogether and is trying a fast one with you and your car.....Cheeky cow..

Reaction score
I had a slight crash 6 years ago & took photos of damage to the other car with the other owner in the photos.
2 weeks later got a letter from her insurance company planning to sue me for her car being written off!
Went through my insurance company & sent photos etc & informed them happy to go to court over it.
For some strange reason once her insurance company got the pics it went very quiet!!

I have for the last 10 years carried a disposable camera in the car just in case.
Think it was mentioned to do this by the BBC's Watchdog program, by the lovelly Anne Robinson.

Last edited:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
feckit said:
I have for the last 10 years carried a disposable camera in the car just in case.

Always a good idea. Mate of mine is in Insurance and he tells horrific tales of the things people get up to. You can't trust anyone you don't know. :nod:

Reaction score
Im still waiting for a letter abotu a week before the anniversary of my accident telling me the other woman is putting a claim. It happened 3 years ago january so she still has time to claim yet

I have a gut feeeling its gonna happen and happen without time for me to put a counter claim in against her in retaliation.

Watch this space lol

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
:eek: The lovely Anne Robinson? :eek:

Surely you were once a student at the College Of Masochism mr feckit.

Good grief, there's no accounting for taste.

Much as I admire, shall we say, the mature woman, the thought of forming an allince with Ms Robinson is akin to nails scraping down a blackboard.

Still, each to their own as they say :)

You are the weakest link - bugger off :lol:

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Are you trying to say there is something wrong with me missus then...?
Must be something wrong, after all she is married to you!:p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Did MadX marry the red haired abrasive one attired in the M & S Trouser suit?

The world needs to know :eek:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Did MadX marry the red haired abrasive one attired in the M & S Trouser suit?

The world needs to know :eek:

lol NO I didn't, the only thing ginger in my house is "Nutter" the cat, and the closest wwe get to M & S clothing is the crap the other halfs mother buys from there for the kids...

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
Then what are you on about???

:wall: Sarcasm Wayne....Look it up in the dictionary sometime...:p :p
Have you never noticed whats written in my sig..?
".............Beware this muppet uses a lot of sarcasm at the best of times............ "

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sarcasm - the lowest form of wit - it may be but I, for one, have not the faintest clue what you're on about.

I thought it may be me but WF is plainly perplexed as well.

So for the sake of us fools, kindly explain :)

Ask a Question