Random, useless facts!

Reaction score
back to the original subject of useless facts, but keeping with previously discussed topics, mini crossbows* are illegal (as far as I know) because they`re easier to sneak into an offy to threaten the cashier, while the massive mini-harpoon-like ones arent. As far as I know.

* the mini "real" crossbows, not the ones that shoot window suckers, before anyone gets clever. :)

No matter how good your chances get, they`re never better than 50-50.

Theres ALWAYS a policeperson about when you dont want one.

Vice-versa.

Ticket touts at concerts are ALWAYS English. (no offence to English people meant here, but even up in Glasgow, the touts at our concerts are English)

No matter what the weather`s like, someone will be be out dressed totally inappropriately.

Reaction score
Another useless fact.... when (most) ppl get to 99 posts in a particular forum, they post something totally useless to get themselves to 100 posts. I wanted to avoid that trap, yet i`v fallen into it above.

Damn

Kenny

my 101st post was pretty damn useless too.

Start as you mean to continue....

Reaction score
Kenny I Dunno

* the mini "real" crossbows, not the ones that shoot window suckers, before anyone gets clever.

That Made Me Laugh!!.. :)

Reaction score
When you said beckham was useless, In Euro 2004 he was watching Johnny Wilkison Train,

Johnny "So to win i kicked the ball over the bar"
Becham's Thoughts "Ball... Over Bar... = WIN"

So he booted it over the bar!

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
In my desk tidy i have 19 pens, about 10 of them dont work, yet I keep putting them back in there instead of the bin.

...How useless a fact is that?!?! :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You cover over 10 million steps in a new pair of trainers.

Not really but it sounds good doesn't it.:p

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Early mattresses were filled with straw and held up with a rope stretched across the bed frame. If the rope was tight, sleep was comfortable.

Hence the phrase, "sleep tight."

Reaction score
A snail can sleep for 3 years.

Did you know you share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.

The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

The continents names all end with the same letter with which they start.

Shakespeare invented the word "assassination" and "bump."

According to tests made at the Institute for the Study of Animal Problems in Washington, D.C., dogs and cats, like people, are either right-handed or left-handed --- that is, they favor either their right or left paws.

A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can.

Blue whales weigh as much as 30 elephants and are as long as 3 Greyhound buses.

Crocodiles and alligators are surprisingly fast on land. Although they are rapid, they are not agile; so if you ever find yourself chased by one, run in a zigzag line. You'll lose him or her every time.

Birds do not sleep in their nests. They may occasionally nap in them, but they actually sleep in other places.

Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of the blue whale.

Butterflies taste with their hind feet.

Only female mosquitoes bite.

Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.

If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

Every night, wasps bite into the stem of a plant, lock their mandibles (jaws) into position, stretch out at right angles to the stem, and, with legs dangling, fall asleep.

Ants stretch when they wake up. They also appear to yawn in a very human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.

Bees have 5 eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee's head and 2 larger ones in front.

Reaction score
hello can anyone here tell me where you can get a stand up speak up band close to waterlooville?????

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
jimbob265 said:
hello can anyone here tell me where you can get a stand up speak up band close to waterlooville?????

Just get a cheap silver wrist band.

Have it engraved with 'I dig everybody, me no racist, buy me a drink'

And you is set to go :)

Where is Waterlooville?

What are you on?

Ask a Question