Random, useless facts!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
There are also a lot of laws concerning the shooting of Welshmen and Scotsmen on certain days with a bow and arrow! For example, in Chester it's legal to shoot a Welshman inside the city walls after midnight

Did you know that in Scotland, it's illegal to be drunk whilst in possession of a cow?!

:)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
You win some and you loose some. Lost the hard drive in another thread but won the prize in this thread! :D

I hope my statement above does not qualify as random useless fact :rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
sexy bex said:
For example, in Chester it's legal to shoot a Welshman inside the city walls after midnight

:)
Where's my 12 bore, I'm off to Chester for a fun weekend :D

Reaction score
Values on the Monopoly gameboard are the same today as they were in 1935.

Even In 1935 Would £60 Pounds Not have Been Cheap For Old Kent Road?? (lol Maybee Not If My Street Was On A 2006 Revised Edition Monopoly Board, It Would Probly Be On For About £1.50) :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
If, by some strange occurence, a welshman gets shot in Chester tonight with a shotgun, I'm going to be in soooo much trouble...!! :eek:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Mate, only bow and arrow allowed where the hell did the 12 bore option come from?

Did you not read what it says?

There are also a lot of laws concerning the shooting of Welshmen and Scotsmen on certain days with a bow and arrow!
:D:D:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Bow and Arrow? Bow and Arrow? Dang, missed that bit.

*Reluctantly ejects shells, oils double barrel and all moving parts, places device back in secure lockable cabinet. Grins evil smile, takes out aluminium framed power crossbow and a full quiver of steel tipped bolts.....*

Sir Robin of Loxleas was never like this :D

Come on then boyo, where are you Dai, come out, come out, wherever you are....

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Spooky Mouse said:
Values on the Monopoly gameboard are the same today as they were in 1935
If they change the values I surely be in trouble since now I do not need the reading glasses as I know by heart all the values, if they do, I have to use my reading glasses, which will not longer be fun with kids :D

Mayfair is still £400? All stations £150? Rental value of Old Kent Road £2? It should be right, since have been playing this for donkeys years! :D

Reaction score
But I Aint Going To Spend £200 On A Station... Nope!!...

Im Going To Buy The Latest Assault Rifle And A Train Ticket To Arrive In Chester At Midnight!!..:)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Spooky Mouse said:
But I Aint Going To Spend £200 On A Station... Nope!!...

Im Going To Buy The Latest Assault Rifle And A Train Ticket To Arrive In Chester At Midnight!!..:)
OOPS! How could I not remember dat one! You are absolutely right about that, its on all four sides of the board. :)

As for assault rifle, it a no no! Only bow and arrow are allowed, you and flops seem really worked up, what have the poor welshmen done?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
As for assault rifle, it a no no! Only bow and arrow are allowed, you and flops seem really worked up, what have the poor welshmen done?
It's a feudal thing, goes back to 1106.

Daffyd Jones and his kinsmen snuck over one night from Port Talbot and stole a flock of sheep from Bristol.

The issue was never resolved.

Honest Guv, would I lie to you? ;)

Reaction score
i guess its related to that joke that i once heard

i have nothing against the welsh, i climbed the breacon beacons once :D

you get £4 rent for the other brown property in monoply

you can get an SKS russian assault rifle in the states for cheap

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
you can get an SKS russian assault rifle in the states for cheap
Have you ever read the Artemis Fowl books?! Now I'm not saying that I think you're a millionaire 16-year-old crime genius, but I worry that you know where to get cheap fire arms!:eek:

Reaction score
i have many many american friends in the missouri/kansas/oklahoma/arkansas area and its the middle of nowhere and its quite normal to own assault rifles to shoot out cans and milk cartons with.

2nd ammendment too - i think! the right to bear arms.

Ask a Question