Event ID: 1001

Date: 17/06/2004

Time: 19:47:29

User: N/A

Computer: GRAHAM

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f
(0x0000000d, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in:
D:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini061704-03.dmp.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: atapi

Event Category: None

Event ID: 5

Date: 17/06/2004

Time: 19:45:34

User: N/A

Computer: GRAHAM

A parity error was detected on \Device\Ide\IdePort1.

0000: 0f 06 10 00 01 00 64 00 ......d.

0008: 00 00 00 00 05 00 04 c0 .......À

0010: 03 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 ...€....

0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0028: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0030: 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 ........

Event Type: Error

Event Source: Disk

Event Category: None

Event ID: 11

Date: 17/06/2004

Time: 21:35:35

User: N/A

Computer: GRAHAM

The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\D.

0000: 03 00 68 00 01 00 b6 00 ..h...¶.

0008: 00 00 00 00 0b 00 04 c0 .......À

0010: 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0028: a8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ¨.......

0030: ff ff ff ff 02 00 00 00 ÿÿÿÿ....

0038: 40 00 00 8f 02 00 00 00 @......

0040: 00 20 0a 12 40 03 20 00 . ..@. .

0048: 00 00 00 00 0a 00 00 00 ........

0050: 00 20 37 82 78 f9 3c 82 . 7,xù<,

0058: 00 00 00 00 70 6e 3d 82 ....pn=,

0060: 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0068: 28 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 (.......

0070: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

0078: f0 00 04 00 00 00 00 0b ð.......

0080: 00 00 00 00 08 03 00 00 ........

0088: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

I've also got a similar error on "atapi" for the same IDE port. I've changed
the IDE cable but that didn't help.

This is another I also saved before taking the PC in.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: System Error

Event Category: (102)

Event ID: 1003

Date: 15/06/2004

Time: 08:01:18

User: N/A

Computer: GRAHAM

Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 bf877e1b, parameter3
f223f818, parameter4 00000000.

0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E

0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er

0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code