Windows Vista Quick Sound Issue..please Help!

Reaction score
I may be a loser but i downloaded soundtracks to games l like like final fantasy, LOD and zelda and i put some of them as sounds for my PC like when i turn it on and off. I have a problem when i try to set it as when my battery is low and critcal.... I have a laptop by toshiba and sorry if im mistaken but doesnt it make a sound if your laptop is dyin? Why does it still die without makin the sound.

PS: i have vista home preimium 64 bit (sorry for typos and misspellings)

If you can help me...i will be eternallly greatful

17sl21.jpg

evb7so.jpg

2s93bme.jpg

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you still get a Windows popup alert saying that your battery is critical, or does the laptop cut off before this point?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I see you ain't using the defaults, press the browse button or the sound dropdown button and re-alocate a sound

:user:

Reaction score
I get a popup that says my battery is low and critica but no sound....also....the file works when i press test...i can hear it only when i test it...not at the real time....maybe it makes no sounds....when should i here it....wtf...mad confused

Ask a Question