Problems with my parents comp.......really annoying and dont know what to do

G

Hi i have been trying to fix my parents comp for about the last day now but something isnt working correctly with it.
when i try to access the control panel windows explorer has to quit and be restarted.
when i try to open some programs, windows says a certain dll file is not a correct windows image. A few errors arise with zone alarm that were not there before (when it starts up). My parents are using XP Home. P3 700 MHZ 512 sd ram.
Oh also sometimes when the computer is not shut down correctly like if another user is signed on and the comp restarts. at start up a blue screen appears checking allocation size and files on the C drive and then if they are like temp files makes them real files. uh just need help on if there is an easy way to fix this or not. Thank You for anyones help in advance.

G

will anyone be able to help me with this issue or will i have to call the computer manufacturer?

M

mrtee

That is probably the best bet.

It sounds as if there are too many problems attempt to handle in a NG.

Backup all important data and copy the files back after doing what the maker recommends.

Ask a Question