Problem while converting GAL entries to contacts

converting GAL entries to contacts

Hi,

I am retrieving the GAL contcts of outlook using the following code snippet
and converting them into contacts to retrieve the email address of that
particular GAL entry.
Here I am using Outlook 2007 dll.

OutLook.

Application app = new Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook. Application ();

AddressEntries addressEntries = app.Session.AddressLists[ "Global Address
List" ].AddressEntries;

for ( int a = 1; a <= addressEntries.Count; a++)

{

OutLook.

ContactItem contact = ( ContactItem )addressEntries[a].GetContact();

string email = contact.Email1Address;

}

when I try to convert each address entry of Global Address List(GAL) into a
contact, it is not converting EmailAddreess value of that GAL entry ,instead
it is converting to a null value eventhough email address exists for that GAL
entry.

How to get email address property value when converting a GAL entry into a
contact?
Here I am using outlook 2007 Object Model dll.

So, anyone please help me how can I solve the above requirement through the
sample code snippet.

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"converting GAL entries to contacts" <converting GAL entries to
I am retrieving the GAL contcts of outlook using the following code snippet
and converting them into contacts to retrieve the email address of that
particular GAL entry.

Coding questions belong in microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba