From: "Michael" <[email protected]>
Subject: Printing to remote location over Terminal Services
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:39:37 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.clients

Thoe whole office runs over Terminal Services. We have a
remote location that also connects via Terminal Services.
This remote office has local printers which are shared so
they can print to them while they are in Terminal
Services. The problem is that every morning I am having to
make sure that the ports for these printers are correct
otherwise they will print to a different location or not
at all. What can I do to solve this issue?

Thank You
Michael
--

Michael,

Take a look at the following article to see if it helps.

317780 - Print Jobs That Are Sent to Terminal Services Redirected Printers May Print on Another Client's Printer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];317780

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Michael

Thank You

Michael
Take a look at the following article to see if it helps.

317780 - Print Jobs That Are Sent to Terminal
Services Redirected Printers May Print on Another Client's
Printer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb; [LN];317780

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

confers no rights. Use of included script samples are
subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all
newsgroup/thread

I am also facing a printing problem in TS, I am using Remote access VPN client to connect to the server,
Every body is saying remote printer is not working Remote Access VPN, is works with the site to site vpn.
Could please tell what type network you are using, VPN site to site or VPN remote access or just dial-up
connection?

Please help me..!

Lux