Pricelessware CD 2005 - South Africa

Retnev

Hi

I am in South Africa and would like a copy of the PL 2005 CD. I can't
download the ISO. Are there anybody in South Africa or nearby that can send
me a copy of the CD?

ahlbebuck

Hello, Retnev!
You wrote on Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:41:12 +0200:

R> Hi

R> I am in South Africa and would like a copy of the PL 2005 CD. I can't
R> download the ISO. Are there anybody in South Africa or nearby that can
R> send me a copy of the CD?

what type of internet connection have you got?

With best regards, ahlbebuck. E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Ash

Retnev said:
I've got dial-up. ISO file is to big to download.

Do you block hotmail? I've emailed you....[/QUOTE]

Hotmail, AOL and some other ISP have become very strict
about senders name, IP's and rdns. This week I've been
forced to swap headers to get the download url emails out.

It's not just Verizon blocking non-US email, in 3d life
we're getting email from small/med International companies
sent via Yahoo and Hotmail and not their own mailservers
just so that they can receive replies.

Ashlyn

Retnev

Hi

I received the email and did reply. I was just very busy the last few days
and did not have time to log on.

Retief

Hi

I am in South Africa and would like a copy of the PL 2005 CD. I can't
download the ISO. Are there anybody in South Africa or nearby that can send
me a copy of the CD?
Hi
Same situation with 52k dial-up and 32K data-line
TIA for any help

Retief
remove *