Power options doesn't work

Steve B.

Power options in control panel won't open,
the battery icon on task bar doesn't show up
either.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Steve

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello Steve,
Try running powercfg at a cmd prompt to set your power options.
This should be the command line tool to change your power settings similar
to the control panel applet.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]