<<Please Help Comp seems to have grown 55 years old in an instant>>

Zap

Reaction score
Well my IE is playing up.... It freezes with the hang icon when i click on a link

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
you were asking if a reformat would work but if you do have some bad spyware when u back up your files it might back up the spyware making your newly formatted hd the same as last time. It was morpheus that ****ed your computer, thats what p2p programs do

Zap

Reaction score
Cant be morpeus cause iv ran registy scans... i killed some registrys made sure noting remains from it and ran now about 30 full spyware scans from S&D, Spysweeper, ad-aware, and those browser scans (not all at once)

Iv got no spyware no virus's (according to BitDefender8)
And morpheus was put on my comp mabey a month ago and i melted that sucker withen 2 days of it being on my computer ran over 70 scans since then but havnt found a thing.

Its gota be some internal error or something... sending my reqrests around the whole system befor finding what im looking for...

And iv done a Defrag im gona do another 1 later today iv used Hijackthis and nothing is irregular and i can go on and on....

So unless NASA or something has released a free virus program that melts every nastie in the world i dunno what i can do... Besides buy a better computer.... Im thinking alienware cause im mainly a gamer but then that costs.... what couple thousand and a 12 year old cant find jobs with a weekly salary of 500 :| so im pretty screwed.........

PS... This sux

Zap

Reaction score
Could it be gamespy arcade cause i installed that cause i bought F.E.A.R. and installed the thing for multiplayer
Even though my comp doesnt have enough RAM to run the piece of junk :mad:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Zap said:
So unless NASA or something has released a free virus program that melts every nastie in the world i dunno what i can do...
PS... This sux
NASA did not invent them, but yes, they call them Rootkit Virus. ;)

Could it be gamespy arcade cause i installed that cause i bought F.E.A.R. and installed the thing for multiplayer
Even though my comp doesn't have enough RAM to run the piece of junk
Yes, it could ...

:rolleyes:

Zap

Reaction score
Well the good news is iv got myself a job ;)
Bad news... My comp is mcfricken bugging me...
Ok tell me about this rootkit thing (please dont just post a link explain like ur talking to an idiot(in my opinion im useless... yay me)....)

More good news :p by the time i get back to school i would have made like... $1000 yay me....

PS. Yay me =)

Zap

Reaction score
Ok boys we've got a lead...

My comp runs perfect for the first like 7 secs after the desktop appears therefor theres a program set to run when windows starts thats killing my comp now how do we view every process that auto runs when windoes starts and if i autherized it or not...

Zap

Reaction score
Welchia worm Infection Found...
Eliminating now....

Il post back if it works.... and if comp doesnt explode =P

PS. FRUCK....

Last edited:

Zap

Reaction score
OK the lead was a dead end...

Well now im 99% sure iv got no virus's or spyware, worms, stuff stealing cpu usage, adware and malware or rootkits also...
So no Fricken idea what the hell is happening...

I have like 5 different processes that run that supposedly can be a worm that duplicated the process and its stealing cpu usage svchost.exe (6 of them...), some other things that are made by microsoft to run the comp but supposedly have evil worms trojans ect. that infect them

Gona buy ''The shield pro 2006'' AV is it anygood or can u tell me the best antivirus the world has to offer ?

Also i need help with idea/tips for my new computer componants im gona buy...

New motherboard (if i need) that can run 2 ram chips, 2 video cards, dual processors(not important but usful)
A processor +3.6Ghz (POLL: Intel or AMD ?)
Dual Video cards 512mb each
Dual 1gb Ram Chips

Or i can just sweet-talk my multimillionare grandma to buy me a $10,000 alienware comp but my mum will stop her from sending me the money :p but thats a last resort

Zap

Reaction score
so if its not spyware, virus's or cpu usage WHY IN THE HELL!!! does my comp run so fricken slow...
I cant afford a ****ing new comp (sorry for swearing but this is bull**** (sorry again)...)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
is your CPU usage 100% ? if its not that how much free RAM do you have ?

Zap

Reaction score
CPU Goes form 2%-15% (Rarly) and i have 160,000 Physical Memory available if that means anything

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
is it slow with some programs and not bad with others ? what programs ?

Ask a Question