Bargain Play sale

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Does it include freezing fog in the weather conditions , it would need it to be realy realistic
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Ha - my favourite game - yes it does have freezing fog and you can set the thickness and the temperature, even the heights :D

I'll be buying Flight Simulator X (2007) when i get my new rig :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
PSD99: That's a Sony product :rolleyes: :wall: ;)

Anybody here played Dark Messiah Of Might and Magic? Looks ok for 15 quid.

Looks like a cross between fps & rpg, albeit in third person mode.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
feckit said:

Feckit, sometimes you remind me of my father who, when I would wax virtuous on the latest top ten smash hit, would feign ignorance and even claim never to have heard of the Beatles.

Mildly amusing at first but eventually I took a cricket bat and was as a consequence bound over to keep the peace for 18 months.

Kinda like an early ASBO.

Ok, you ready?

fps and rpg are abreviations of genres used to describe different types of computer and console games.

fps = First Person Shooter and rpg = Role Playing Game

In the first one usually attempts to shoot anything that moves, somewhat akin to a bunch of tennessee good 'ole boys fuelled on Jack Daniels and let loose amongst a herd of deer.

The latter extolls one to pursue an adventure, solve problems and sometimes battle through many scenarios and become involved in what hopefully is an interesting and immersive enviroment.

Kinda like working for Unilever but definitely unlike working for MacDonalds.

I hope this information has been of use to you :)

Reaction score
I got this messiah game free with my 8800GTX things its the standard bundle game?

The graphics are amazing - great gameplay too

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
fps = First Person Shooter and rpg = Role Playing Game

I hope this information has been of use to you :)
Thank you Mr kind Sir:D
You must however remember i'm the person who gave up on simpsons hit & run cos i could not get past the 1st level:blush:
And who finds Theme Hospital interesting to play.
However i might well purchase a shoot'em up game, the more blood the better, bit like playing rugby!

As for knowing the Beatles i'm to young for that, they folded before i was buying records.
In fact i can just remember decimal coming in:D

Sorry for being late replying, but i think i was skulled on Cider on Christmas Eve when you posted:nod:

Last edited:

Ask a Question