pictures

Rolf Carstens

Hi group,
I am looking for a easy program to blend pictures, like
taking 2 pictures and making one of it by putting one on top
of the other.
Something's like that around?
PS: I have googled but don't know what to look for.

--
All the best, Rolf.

** Geyserland Observatory Rotorua /NZ **
Astronomy & Weather
http://www.geyserlandobservatory.org
***********************************

Boris

I know of one such program, but it is not general imaging program - it is
for orthodontists and allows them to mix an X-Ray and a picture of a
patient, it's called DrCeph
If you don't find anything better, e-mail me
- Boris
www.RegmagiK.com, The Registry Editor

BarryTone

Rolf said:
Hi group,
I am looking for a easy program to blend pictures, like
taking 2 pictures and making one of it by putting one on top
of the other.
Something's like that around?
PS: I have googled but don't know what to look for.

I believe you'd want something that has "layers".

Ron May

Message-ID said:
Hi group,
I am looking for a easy program to blend pictures, like
taking 2 pictures and making one of it by putting one on top
of the other.
Something's like that around?
PS: I have googled but don't know what to look for.

This MIGHT be what you're looking for. Some screenshots give an idea
of what the program does.

http://www.graphicutils.com/merge/merge12.exe

Ron M.

Wald

Rolf Carstens said:
Hi group,
I am looking for a easy program to blend pictures, like
taking 2 pictures and making one of it by putting one on top
of the other.
Something's like that around?
PS: I have googled but don't know what to look for.

The GIMP can handle layers, lets you specify the opacity which seems to be
what you need. And you get a full-fledged image editor with it, too.

Regards,
Wald

Vic Dura

Hi group,
I am looking for a easy program to blend pictures, like
taking 2 pictures and making one of it by putting one on top
of the other.
Something's like that around?
PS: I have googled but don't know what to look for.

IrfanView

Click on Image > Create Panorama

will allow you to stack the images horozontially or vertically.

http://www.irfanview.com