Photos have turned in to icons

Reaction score
please help if you can ,i do not know what has gone wrong but all my photos have turned into icons , their must be a simple click somewhere

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
right-click the 'file' and select 'open with' from the menu and select the program you normally would use use

Welcome to PCReview

:user:

Reaction score
right-click the 'file' and select 'open with' from the menu and select the program you normally would use use

Welcome to PCReview

:user:

thank you for the reply, but i did right click on an icon the picture came up in the middle of the screen and it was all black , i mean i use to open my photos and scanner photos and they would all be there , in the bottom of the page there are 2 little icons ,

Last edited by a moderator:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi poundy333 and welcome to PCR. :wave:

Try-
Pictures> File> Options> View & then make sure that "Always show icons, never thumbnails" is NOT ticked.

Reaction score
Hi poundy333 and welcome to PCR. :wave:

Try-
Pictures> File> Options> View & then make sure that "Always show icons, never thumbnails" is NOT ticked.

cannot find pictures, file options

Last edited by a moderator:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Begin with This PC then click Pictures. File is top left and when you click on it one of the options is Change Folder and Search Options. Click on that and then on View & then make sure that "Always show icons, never thumbnails" is NOT ticked. If you have to untick it click on Apply.

I'm assuming you're on Windows 10.

Ask a Question