Photo story 3 will not play from within program.


G

Guest

HI: I entered this problem a few days ago but guess it didn't get in the
system. I still am having a problem playing my slide shows from within the
Photo Story 3 program. When I select a show and press play, I get an error
message saying,"A device attached to the system is not functioning". What
device? I am using Windows Media Player and the slide show will play if I
bring it up using the Media Player program but not from the Photo Story 3.
I am a first timer in this group. All help will be greatly appreciated.
 
Ad

Advertisements

J

John Inzer

EBBY said:
HI: I entered this problem a few days ago but guess it didn't get in
the system. I still am having a problem playing my slide shows from
within the Photo Story 3 program. When I select a show and press
play, I get an error message saying,"A device attached to the system
is not functioning". What device? I am using Windows Media Player
and the slide show will play if I bring it up using the Media Player
program but not from the Photo Story 3. I am a first timer in this
group. All help will be greatly appreciated.
===============================
Which version of Windows Media Player
are you running?

Are you running IE7?

--
John Inzer
MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
 
G

Guest

--
EBBY


John Inzer said:
===============================
Which version of Windows Media Player
are you running? I am using ver. 3.011150

Are you running IE7? I am using Internet Explorer IE6 if that is what you are refferencing. THANKS The problem seemed to have started after I loaded Nero 7 and installed a DVD drive for the first time.
--
John Inzer
MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
 
J

John Inzer

==========================
WMP Version 3? I seriously doubt
it...more than likely it's version 10
or 11.

Try reinstalling Windows Media
Player and PhotoStory 3.

--
John Inzer
MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
 
G

Guest

--
EBBY


John Inzer said:
==========================
WMP Version 3? I seriously doubt
it...more than likely it's version 10
or 11.

Try reinstalling Windows Media
Player and PhotoStory 3.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. When I reinstalled Windows Media Player
it worked! I don't know what I would do without experts like you.
 
Ad

Advertisements

J

John Inzer

EBBY said:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
When I reinstalled Windows Media
Player it worked! I don't know what I
would do without experts like you.
============================
You're welcome.

Thanks for the update.

--
John Inzer
MS Picture It! -
Digital Image MVP

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk
 
Ad

Advertisements


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top