Windows XP Phone dialer help

Reaction score
i got WinXp with (intel 536EP modem). the dialer works expept when i make a call the sound goes through the modem insead of my headset. under options its set for Audio record and playback are set to the headset, i restarted windows and still get sound from the modem instead of the headset. now the modem has built in audio jacks expept my headset is usb so it can not plug into the modem. what can i do to get sound to route to my headset instead of the modem??
icon9.gif

Reaction score
Are you using something like Skype?

If not if would be better to used a normal phone for calls.

the dialer is,nt the better choice.

Reaction score
michael555 said:
Are you using something like Skype?

If not if would be better to used a normal phone for calls.

the dialer is,nt the better choice.

well regular phones are nice exept i can never find a phone that uses bluetooth for my headset so i wana get bluetooth to work

Reaction score
hmm not realy i live in canada and the prices for bluetooth phones im beter off to get a basic phone. there wouldnt be a mac equivelent of dialer would there?

i know when i use my laptop to do dialer it works great but i dont want my laptop stuck to a cord. so i want 2 use my tower and thats where the problems are

Ask a Question