Personal news

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations, must have done the old brain box a power of good :cheers:

Remember - it's not how good you are at what you're employed to do but how well you integrate with fellow staff.

When you start just treat everybody else as if they want to stick a knife in your back until you get to know them and even then be wary and do not share confidences with any other employee. Middle management are the worst.

It took me a long time in life to realise this, I was really quite naïve.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great work TD! That's a long time and a lot of applications, so I'm chuffed for you! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Reaction score
Yes lots and lots. However I have heard of people struggling like myself and have doubled what I have sent out. It's rediculous

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well it's official. After approximately 2half years, 450 separate applications and two dozen interviews I start my new job on Tuesday August 30th. Bout bloody time!!!!

Well done :dance: Whats yer job ? Not the new leader of the Labour Party I hope. :lol:

Reaction score
I work for a company called 'RossCare' we maintain,clean and deliver a whole plethora of disabled equipment to shops, hospitals and private homes etc

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying it mate. :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
However I have heard of people struggling like myself
I know exactly how hard it is. I went unemployed 2.5 years ago when I broke my leg. After 6 months I was fit enough to work, but at my age it seems nobody is interested. It's got to the point now I get a standard reply in e-mails. " Thanks for your interest, but the position is now closed. "

Ask a Question