Global Genocide. You decide!

Reaction score
Quote by a top ranking military Official Tucson, Arizona 1986

"There are sheep and Wolves, We are the Wolves"

Now most of you know that I read a newsletter now and then stating things that maybe quite far fetched and even at time unbelieveable, however I have just had a read through the latest and some of the things stated are quite scary to say the least. Once read you could well start to question things or think about them seriously enough to want to subscribe yourself.

What do I believe? Well, I suppose I can't dismiss everything and lots of things that happen are not explained by governments with good reason for me to simply put them to one side and get on with my life. Chinese whispers they maybe, However, Even Chinese whispers have an origin of truth!

All I can do is post the article as Project Camelot asks me to and hope it makes others aware as much as they ask. If not then at least its a fascinating read :)

To follow up on other interviews if you have time just follow the links..

Enjoy, I did even though it makes me wonder if my Grandchildren have a future

I missed out a introductory Link. This was Henrys First interview. Read it first!

http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html

http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist_4.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ye gods!
What on earth had the chap, in the interview, been smoking or injecting?
historian

Reaction score
So why no one in the media taking this up?
Or just some other John Doe with a grudge??

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You heard one conspiracy theory you heard 'em all :lol:

No, I didn't read all of it - complete tosh I reckon.

If, in the extremely unlikely event that it's true and we all end up brown bread - so what?

Dinsosaurs had a go, we had a go - somebody else's turn :D

Reaction score
As I said in my second post

TriplexDread said:
Or course its all hyperthetical and lots of you think im talking crap. Others of you may think im making sense but are too damn scared to pipe up and voice your opinions

At least he did have an opinion. Many others wont! I respect all people with an opinion even though it hurts to hear them at times :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into an arguement with you over this.
You are allowed your opinion over this, mine is different to your one though!

Reaction score
Thats fine :)

As you say I was just expressing my opinon to a question that was asked of me

I just wish though someone could prove Science and the evidence wrong.
I am the type of person to say "great i'm wrong now the world can be a better place", and get on with it. Until that happenes unfortunately the world wont be a better place and awfull things will continue to happen

Cest La vie

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
OMG, our Feckit thinks everything's an argument.

One can debate and exchange points of view, differences of opinion, whatever, without wanting to rip your adversary's throat out ;)

As I've mentioned before, Mr TXD, I honestly have an open mind but without proof, it's only speculation.

I do actually know a fair few things - genuine things at ambassadorial level - that not only shocked me but also rather upset me. In short - we're controlled and freedom is only freedom as far as they will let you believe it and practice it.

But people have been spouting this stuff ever since mankind learnt to write and we're still here.

America vs China = WW3? Wouldn't surprise me but I expect when WW3 does eventually happen, it will come from a totally unexpected source.

Again, that's just my POV and not worth a hoot ;)

And sad to say, if you study history, mankind has always warred, fought, and generally not been very nice to each other, be it over religion, economics, territory, oil, skin colour, ethnic origin or boredom ;)

All in all, mankind is pretty sad, look to the fairly recent Eastern European troubles, mass graves and all, as an example.

Reaction score
Exactly PROOF being the key word

It has a destiny but no one is willing to allow it to surface

In ALL instances. And by ALL I mean everything discussed above ;)

Always an interesting topic this, it really saddens me though that other can be so closed minded at time and read it all but not say a word for fear of being ridiculed. I know myself to maybe a little closed minded at times but as I have said proof is all it takes :)

Should these things be hidden? Well yes to a point I suppose they should. It would cause world Havoc if it was all spilled out I guess. A little but often maybe, but we dont even get that do we. And people really do go missing when they speak the truth about things they have sworn not too.

Oh well i'm off to line my bedroom with tinfoil lol

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
OMG, our Feckit thinks everything's an argument.
I was trying to be diplomatic over the thread & not say what i really thought of it.
Hence the post you refer to, if you want me to go in guns blazing then you can come along in your stetson, whinchester & us marshals badge(mod to you) to clean up the town(post).

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
feckit said:
I was trying to be diplomatic over the thread & not say what i really thought of it.
Hence the post you refer to, if you want me to go in guns blazing then you can come along in your stetson, whinchester & us marshals badge(mod to you) to clean up the town(post).

Oh, come on now.... ;)

Look, if you think TXD is talking a whole pile of hooey, then tell him so, I'm sure he expects it, lol

But tell him in the nicest possible way :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Oh, come on now.... ;)

Look, if you think TXD is talking a whole pile of hooey, then tell him so, I'm sure he expects it, lol

But tell him in the nicest possible way :D
I'm off to play games well OK backgammon on line.:wave:

Reaction score
I cant. I dont have backups of the original post I made. It was the second post on first page. Totally edited it by mistake

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maybe Ian can correct it with a back up from the server

*edit I have sent Ian a message, Hopefully it can be corrected :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well if the Muppets from Out of Space read this thread they are sure to go home quickly!!!

As for Feckit being diplomatic over something the lad has been learning from me.:lol:

Ask a Question