PDF files in MS Frontpage

Reaction score
PDF files are not displayed on MS frontpage 2003 with a message which tells that MS frontpage can not determine the code. I tried many codes form th drop down menu, US western/windows, ISO and others , none of them worked.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think you can open PDF files in Frontpage - but you can link to them so that they will open from within the website you are creating. Just upload the PDF file to the same location as your .html files and then create a hyperlink to the PDF file. When viewing it in your browser, it should then open.

If you just want to view the PDF file, rather than use it in a Frontpage website, then just use something like Foxit Reader:

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-reader/

Reaction score
I used to display PDF files on my front page which I use to create websites and browse them. I even installed a front page 2003 in a different machine and I browse the very same website I created and PDF files have correctly been displayed. I guess there should be something in the front page setup.

Ask a Question