PC Review Challenge !!!!!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Your all pretty helpful folks here and smart aswell. So can anyone give me a link to FREE CALENDAR creator.
Not an on line one as I have a slow connection an it must be able to use my own photos.

Best I have found is,

http://www.photo-freeware.net/photo-print-calendar.php

Thanks.

happywave.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
If you have any version of MS Word (& or Publisher) you can make your own.

:user:

Reaction score
Hi folks,

is it just me or does everybody spend nearly all their time meaning to do stuff(work) and end up just trawling the net clicking on different software and downloading and playing with anything that looks even remotely interesting ??
I followed the link supplied by AB intending to look for calendar related stuff and next thing i was downloading 7Zip....what happened to my first intention ? and does this happen to everyone??
:confused: Zzzzz

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By captain zed

is it just me or does everybody spend nearly all their time meaning to do stuff(work) and end up just trawling the net clicking on different software and downloading and playing with anything that looks even remotely interesting ??
I followed the link supplied by AB intending to look for calendar related stuff and next thing i was downloading 7Zip....what happened to my first intention ? and does this happen to everyone??

Looks like a new thread start there:) m8

Reaction score
Sorry AB

Sorry Abarbarian,

Got carried away there, even if i did start out with good intentions regarding your calendar.

Wont happen again.
Zzzzz

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Sorry Abarbarian,

Got carried away there, even if i did start out with good intentions regarding your calendar.

Wont happen again.
Zzzzz

Hey, I don't think our resident Viking is gonna be too upset mate, don't take it to heart ;)

Seems to have ruffled Rush's feathers though.

And strictly speaking I suppose Rush is right.

But myself - I'm not fond of formality.

Any of my threads - talk of what you will, me not give a monkeys :D

Other folk (grouchy imo, lol) may not take the same attitude though :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I had bacon butties for my breakfast this afternoon. :nod:

:wave:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks for the links Taffycat, already tried most of em before I posted. Nearly all are shareware and have a water mark feature in the free version. No WORD I'm afraid so I'll have to stick to the one I have. Makes a nice neat job and is a doddle to use.

Thanks guys you reminded me to take some bacon out of the freezer for me butties in the morning.

:p

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Thanks guys you reminded me to take some bacon out of the freezer for me butties in the morning.

:p

Erm the bacon I used is what the missus took out for the morning...They be asleep though so I had a sneaky one..I'm so in for an arse kicking in the morning...
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
That looks so lost an lonely on my screen.

Tut tut Madx.

laughingsmiley.gif
There was probably two or three sambo's on the plate when the photographer started....LOL
Zzzzz

Ask a Question