User Review Competition - last day

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a reminder that there are just [mucks edit ;) ] zero days left to get your entry for the user reviews competition in:

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3456024.php

Here's a recap of the post :thumb:

It's time for a new competition, only open to members of the forum that have 25 posts or more at the time of this post - as a reward to our regulars :D

It's very simple to enter, all you need to do is post a computing related user review, guide or article in the User Review forum. Examples of entries could be a review of some hardware or a game you own, an overclocking guide, an article on choosing a PC - anything that would be of use to other readers :thumb: Pictures and photos always help too.

We've had some great threads posted there in the past, such as 1nt's Bigfoot Killer NIC, Kenny's Crucial ballistix Tracer Red PC6400 4-4-4-12 4GB review and plenty of others :)

The prize is £30 worth of amazon vouchers, which should get a new game (Assassins Creed is out soon :D) or if you aren't a gamer there are plenty of books, DVDs and other items to choose from. If the winner isn't from the UK, I'll sort out some alternative prize (such as Amazon US vouchers etc...).

Rules:
  • The competition starts from the time of this post and is open throughout March 2008.
  • Everyone that submits an article to the User Review forum during this time will be entered into a draw to pick the winner. (Multiple reviews still count as one entry)
  • The competition is open to any forum member with 25 posts as of noon 20/03/08. Moderators are eligible to enter, but not the site Admin (that's me!).
  • Articles that don't contain any reading value (such as a couple of lines, created just to enter) will not count.
  • Entries must be unique and of your own work.
  • If there are lots of entries, there may be bonus prizes awarded at the admin's discretion ;)
Good luck to everyone - go on, give it a go :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i have a couple i've been meaning to do, hopefully i'll get them done tonight

got a 16GB corsair survivor and a Saitek illuminated keyboard

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i have a couple i've been meaning to do, hopefully i'll get them done tonight

got a 16GB corsair survivor and a Saitek illuminated keyboard

Nice one :thumb: :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Still got until tomorrow night if you get a chance, no worries if not though :)

Ask a Question