Pc Games

Reaction score
Hello i have alot of games what need 4 or 3 cd to install it.

Is there any software where i could get four cd on 1 dvd r and still work?

Would save me time swaping disc.

Example:

Sims2,AVP,etc.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Assuming there was no copy protection on the game's discs I've found that some games will load and play if you simply copy all the contents over onto one DVD-R, whilst others won't work at all.

What will stop it working more than anything though is that copyright protection. It's just the same as trying to copy the game, basically, and that's where the anti-copying protection will kick in.

So, to sum up - unlikely.

Best bet is to get some DVDRW discs and just try it.

And to cover myself I best point out that making copies of games is often illegal.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Assuming there was no copy protection on the game's discs I've found that some games will load and play if you simply copy all the contents over onto one DVD-R, whilst others won't work at all.

What will stop it working more than anything though is that copyright protection. It's just the same as trying to copy the game, basically, and that's where the anti-copying protection will kick in.

So, to sum up - unlikely.

Best bet is to get some DVDRW discs and just try it.

And to cover myself I best point out that making copies of games is often illegal.

May try it on my usb harddrive or a spare dvd rw.

Or try copying the program file where the game is.

Reaction score
Aslong as your game enables browsing while you are installing them then yes copying them over to a dvd is possible

Ask a Question