PC Freezes at Start Screen

Reaction score
please help admins:bow::bow::bow::bow:
my pc is giving me troubles from a long time now
i changed my hard drive, mother board , ram , mouse few months ago
i started facing many hang issues and slow boot so i called an engeeneer and he said it was a fault of my windows(xp) (i thought that there was ram problem)
the engeeneer installed windows 7 and pc worked for 4-5 days fine
after 4-5 days the boot up process again became slow, many times pc would freeze on starting windows screen and reboot again and when it booted the pc worked quite slow and hanged a lot .
please help what to do
what may be the defect now
ram???
or motherboard??
or harddrive?
some specs:
2gb ram, 250gb gdd

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
we really need more information ... any number of items could be the cause - it could be hardware, it could be software, could be spyware/malware/virus ... do you have an Antivirus program? - have you run it?

We all have the hardware you have, but we need more information on what hardware you have ... we need names to help eliminate 'crap' hardware problems.

Have a look here for some more advice.

Windows 7 has a repair mode, may help.

:user:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
we really need more information ... any number of items could be the cause - it could be hardware, it could be software, could be spyware/malware/virus ... do you have an Antivirus program? - have you run it?

We all have the hardware you have, but we need more information on what hardware you have ... we need names to help eliminate 'crap' hardware problems.

Have a look here for some more advice.

Windows 7 has a repair mode, may help.

Ask a Question